Thursday 13 February 2014

Schmuck Face

Before I start to show off the things that I am working on right at this moment, I thought it might be good if I was to show off some of my older work as well. For my final major project at university, I worked on a 3D adventure game called Schmuck Face. Schmuck Face was set in prohibition-era Chicago and featured a mob storyline where the player played as an undercover rogue cop looking for justice. With Schmuck Face, we were aiming for a quasi-retro "art game" style with our visual design, similar to Gravity Bone or Minecraft.

The final presented version can be downloaded here:


http://bit.ly/GBDAzF

Among other things, I contributed the entirety of the character art on the Schmuck Face project, both models and texture art. The characters were all hand-drawn, in order to get that "cartooney" feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment